Monday, October 25, 2010

True Love...

Im sitting by this guy in the cafeteria and he is letting loose on this guy about his personal love story. These two must be real close because  he is sharing some personal stuff. The kid he is talking to must be thinking about getting married because he asks questions in a way makes me think he is getting serious with a girl. The guy's name is Ben (I don't know him but I have gathered that he is Ben) 

Ben's description of his wife was so touching! He said, " heck, my wife has steal rods in her back that makes it impossible to have kids, she is in a wheel chair, has weight problems, is loosing her hair from lack of nutrition, might go blind from diabetes, needs plastic surgery of some kind, and has sever mental problems......... but I still love her." Wow.... then he when on to say that this was all before they were even married and his biggest stress when he married her was figuring out a way to pay for all her medication. 

Like I said I don't know this guy,  Ben, and I doubt I ever will but I think he is "the Man" and I'm really glad I sat by him today. 

true love.....


1 comment:

  1. WOW is right. That has got to be one of the most romantic things ever. I love true love!

    ReplyDelete